Minit Stop “Rewards” Program Rules
1. Minit Stop Rewards is offered by Minit Stop Holdings LLC. A Hawaii limited liability company (“Minit Stop”). Minit Stop and “Minit Stop Rewards” are also referred to below as “Sponsor”. These terms and conditions are subject to interpretation by Sponsor in its sole discretion and are governed by the laws of the State of Hawaii.
2. Eligibility: Customers may become a member in Minit Stop “Rewards” by enrolling at participating Minit Stop stores or online at www.MinitStop.com/rewards. Customers must provide a valid email address and/or cellular phone number in order to enroll in the Minit Stop “Rewards” program. If Customer does not have a personal valid e-mail address and/or cellular phone number Customer may enroll using their street address and land line phone number. Enrollment will authorize Minit Stop to provide value statements on receiving prizes, specials and contests through e-mail and text messaging. Members must be residents of the United States and at least 18 years of age to qualify for Minit Stop “Rewards”. No purchase is necessary to join Minit Stop “Rewards”. Corporations, limited liability companies, groups and associations purchasing items for resale are not eligible for membership in Minit Stop “Rewards”. There is a limit of one membership per customer.
3. By enrolling in the Minit Stop “Rewards” program, the member agrees to the terms & conditions, rules, regulations, policies and procedures of the program (“Terms& Conditions”). Sponsor may modify, alter, delete or add new Terms & Conditions for its program at any time without notice. This includes modifying, altering, adding or deleting program benefits, point values, redemption levels, conversion ratios, reward delivery methods and conditions for active status. These changes may affect the value of the points or benefits already accumulated. Any changes to the Terms and Conditions will apply to all Minit Stop “Rewards” members including members enrolled before Sponsor posted changes to the Terms & Conditions. Modifications of Terms & Conditions supersede all Terms & Conditions previously published. Terms and Conditions can be found online at www.MinitStop.com/rewards or at participating Minit Stop stores.
4. To ensure proper reward delivery, member is responsible to keep their email, telephone number and mailing addresses current at www.MinitStop.com/rewards or by calling 1-800-590-3410. Each member is responsible for remaining knowledgeable as to the Terms & Conditions. Sponsor may terminate the Minit Stop “Rewards” program, or any element or benefit of the program, at any time by announcement on its website, www.MinitStop.com/rewards.
5. Abuse of the Minit Stop “Rewards” program, including, but not limited to: failure to follow program Terms & Conditions; the sale or barter of reward certificate(s), benefits, product, points or promotional offers; and any misrepresentation of fact relating thereto or other improper conduct as determined by Sponsor in its sole judgment, may result in: cancellation of the member’s account without notice; future disqualification from program participation; and forfeiture of all points accrued and cancellation of previously issued but unused reward certificate(s). In connection with the enforcement of any of the Terms & Conditions governing the Minit Stop “Rewards” program, Sponsor reserves the right to take appropriate legal action, as it deems necessary, and shall be entitled to recover damages, attorneys’ fees and court costs from member for violations of the Terms & Conditions. Minit Stop “Rewards” benefits, points and rewards are subject to applicable government regulations and are void where prohibited by law.
6. Membership and benefits are nontransferable and may not be assigned or transferred to anyone and may not be transferred to the member’s heirs, devisees or estate. Membership is valid only at participating Minit Stop retail store locations in Hawaii. Enrollment becomes effective upon the acceptance of these Terms & Conditions and begins when a new member enrolls in the Minit Stop “Rewards” program.
7. If there is no account activity (points accumulated/posted from any source or reward redemption) within a Minit Stop “Rewards” member’s account for (18) eighteen consecutive months, the account is subject to termination, including forfeiture of all accrued points and/or benefits. If a member fails to earn any points for eighteen (18) consecutive months, Sponsor will remove any accrued points on the Customer’s account. Expired points may be reinstated for a fee.
8. A member can view his or her account information which includes viewing and printing valid Minit Stop “Reward” points at www.MinitStop.com/rewards. For information about an individual account or any other program-related questions or information, contact Minit Stop “Rewards” Customer Service by phone at 1-800-590-3410.
10. As a Minit Stop “Rewards” member, you are eligible (subject to the Terms & Conditions) for special promotional offers and receive reward points for every dollar in net qualifying purchases you spend at any Minit Stop location. Minit Stop “Rewards” members receive 1 point for every one dollar spent in qualifying purchases at Minit Stop during select promotional periods. Purchases for items that have a decimal value of $.50 through $.99 will be rounded up to the next dollar. Purchases for items with a decimal value of $.01 through $.49 will be rounded down to the next dollar. Members can visit www.MinitStop.com/rewards to view current Minit Stop “Rewards” promotion periods and qualifying purchase opportunities, which may vary by store or member depending on where and how the member initiated membership and other factors.
11. Minit Stop “Rewards” members receive a 5-cent savings on fuel when first swiping their “Rewards” card prior to fueling. An additional cash advantage of 3-points is given when paying for fuel with cash.
12. Minit Stop “Reward” points are purely promotional. Unless and until you present your Minit Stop “Rewards” card at a Minit Stop location in accordance with these Terms & Conditions, no right, title, or interest in the rewards points or Minit Stop “Rewards” has been earned. Nothing herein requires Minit Stop stores to accept “Reward” points if the Minit Stop “Rewards” program has been modified, cancelled, terminated or suspended. Minit Stop reserves the right to remove any person from the Minit Stop “Rewards” Program in the event of any fraud or abuse in connection with this Program. Minit Stop reserves the right to change or terminate the Minit Stop “Rewards” Program at any time and in any manner without notice, including the right to expire or eliminate any accrued rewards points or adjust the number of rewards points earned.
13. Double Rewards: During select promotion periods, members who sign up at select stores or locations can receive Minit Stop “Rewards” points faster by accumulating double qualifying points on select purchases. All other Minit Stop “Rewards” rules apply. Member must present their Minit Stop “Rewards” card at time of purchase in order to receive and accrue points. Minit Stop reserves the right to limit this offer by store and by member. Double Rewards promotions are subject to change without notice.
14. All Minit Stop “Rewards” points may be used in conjunction with other discounts or offers toward the purchase of qualifying products, not to exceed purchase amount. In no event may any certificate be redeemed or refunded for cash.
15. Lost, stolen Minit Stop “Reward” points will not be replaced. Sponsor is not responsible for communications, including Minit Stop “Rewards”, lost due to change of address or changes in other contact information.
16. Other restrictions or exclusions may apply. See www.MinitStop.com/rewards for details.