Our Assistant Store Manager will be assisting in the proper and efficient operation of the store while implementing Company initiatives, policies, merchandising strategies, and addressing other business issues as required.
Qualifications we are seeking:
- High School Diploma.
- Two years of experience in a supervisory role in retail/and or foodservice. Equivalent experience will be considered.
- Computer skills including, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook required.
- Must have excellent communication and people skills and be willing to work required hours.
- This position is physically demanding and requires that the incumbent be able to perform the essential functions of the position, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Competitive wages plus bonus
- 401K and Profit Sharing
- Employer paid meals
How to apply:
Interested applicants may apply by clicking the link. Be sure to read and fill out the application in its entirety. Applications and resumes may also be submitted via e-mail, fax or mail.
Fax: (808) 873-6048
Mail: Minit Stop Headquarters
Attn: Human Resources
385 Hukilike St. #102
Kahului, HI 96732
Hawaii Petroleum, Inc. dba Minit Stop is an equal opportunity employer of protected veterans and individuals with disabilities…