Join our Ohana
Thank you for your interest in employment with Minit Stop convenience stores – home of the famous Maui fried chicken and one of the best places to work in Hawaii!
We are proud of our homegrown values and try to extend this special aloha to each and every customer, as well as to every member of our growing ohana. When you join Minit Stop, you become a vital part of that strong, caring spirit — helping to encourage fresh ideas, new experiences, and a great store team.
Minit Stop is a locally based, locally operated member of Saltchuk Resources, Inc. (Seattle, WA) along with Maui Petroleum, Hawaii Petroleum, Aloha Air Cargo and Young Brothers/Hawaiian Tug & Barge in Hawaii. We take pride in offering competitive salaries, benefits and future growth opportunities within our growing network of stores on Maui and the Big Island.
We encourage you to check this page often for the latest job opportunities as they become available.
- Minit Stop Associate – Part Time-(Maui)
- Assistant Store Manager-Kihei, Kahului and Up-Country
- Minit Stop Associates – New upcoming Lahaina Store
- Minit Stop Associates -Laupahohoe -Big Island of Hawaii
- Minit Stop Store Manager – Puainako, Hilo-Big Island of Hawaii
How to apply:
Download Application for Employment. Applications may also be picked up at any Minit Stop/Maui Petroleum/Hawaii Petroleum location.
- Fill it out (front and back) completely.
- Be sure to sign and date.
- Include resume if applicable.
3 ways to send your application/resume
- Mail to:
385 Hukilike St. #102
Kahului, HI 96732
- Fax to 808.873.6048
Be sure to sign and date.
- Scan and email to email@example.com
- Download Application for Employment.
Questions? Applicants are welcome to call the Human Resources Director, Jozette Montalvo at (808) 270-2852 with any questions/concerns and/or accommodation needs related to the employment application process, etc.
EMau (Hawaii Petroleum, Inc., Maui Petroleum, Inc., Piikea, Inc., and Minit Stop Holdings, LLC) is an equal opportunity employer.